A personal note...

I have wanted to start this blog for so long because I am passionate about childhood nutrition and so many people seem to be interested in it too! I started it when I first went on maternity leave, since I had a little time on my hands-- being at home and waiting for my first born to arrive! Well, I got started writing and then a week later he was here!! So, needless to say I have taken a break from any type of work since he has taken up most of my time and ALL of my energy. Well, he is now 3 1/2 months old, and I am getting ready to go back to work and thought it would be a good time to get back to writing on my blog too! Of course, he is still a handful so I will try my best at getting information, pictures, and recipes up on the site but it might be a little slow for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment